- Pay attention to the things first which are the most important.
- Distance yourself from negativity.
- Stop only when DONE not when TIRED.
- Wake up with determination and go to bed with satisfaction.
- Do it Now else ‘LATER‘ with become ‘NEVER‘.
- Stop wishing and start doing.
- Start where you are, Use what you have, Do what you can.
- Don’t live in your comfort zones thinking a lot can go wrong.
You don’t have to be perfect to start anything.
- You will only fail if you stop trying or do not try at all.
- You do not know what you can achieve until you try.
- Take the risk and learn from it.
- Change your life today, don’t gamble on the future. Act now, without delay.
- The only person stopping you from achieving something is the person you see when you look in the mirror.
- The only thing stopping you from doing anything is you and your fear.
Remove fear and then you can do anything.
- When you feel like something is too much for you to handle, keep in mind that it will soon pass.
- Be a warrior, not a worrier.
- You’re afraid you have no talent. You’re afraid your best work is behind you. Don’t be afraid of being rejected or criticized.
- Do not compare with others and do not have an expectation.
Just keep doing and be better than you are now.
- You don’t have to seek perfection when you are ready to create your life’s work.
You just need to get started.
- You don’t create your life first and then leave it.
You create it by leaving it, not agonizing about it.
- Motivation? its right inside you, not anywhere outside.
- Imagine the worst situation that will happen if you don’t do anything productive.
For example, let’s say you’re at a job you hate and dream of running your own business.
You get home tired from work. But instead of researching more into starting a venture,
it’s easier to watch TV and waste time. Think of what will happen in 10 years.
You’ll probably be stuck at the same old job, wondering what could have been if you had taken action earlier.
- Sometimes you have to let go of things that are no longer serving you.
If you’re holding on to something—like a goal—that is no longer in reach, it’s time to walk away.
- Whenever you face a challenge, remember that’s part of the process and that on the other side of struggle usually lies the strength you need to level up.
- Don’t be afraid to take one step back today to take two steps forward tomorrow.
- Rather than focusing on the present and going one step at a time, we focus on too many things in the future and get worried.
We also get worried by looking at our past and also looking at our peer group.
We even make our own lives miserable by asking others about us.
We are a funny race of people.
Staying focused on fewer things ensures that we are inching towards our goal, consistently.
- Everyone is running their own RACE, in their own TIME, if it’s not happening now…it’s not the right time.
Don’t be discouraged if things are not working out right now.
God is working on it behind the scenes.
It may not come when you want, but trust that it will be right on time!