1. From the Windows taskbar click Start -> Run (or press the Windows and R keys on your keyboard at the same time)
2. In the Run window, enter the following command (include the quotes) and press OK:
“C:Program FilesSkypePhoneSkype.exe” /secondary
Method 2: (Create shortcut using below method to directly open new skype with double click on shortcut)
1. Find the Skype executable file (Skype.exe) in: C:Program FilesSkypePhone
2. Right click on it and select Send to Desktop (create shortcut)
3. Locate the shortcut on the desktop, then right-click on it and select Properties
4. In the Target field, add /secondary.
The Target field should now be “C:Program FilesSkypePhoneSkype.exe” /secondary
5. Click OK.
You can now start a new instance of Skype every time you double-click the new shortcut.